Custom Party Printables by Jeannie L Dickson
product info: ...
Do It Yourself: Splash Summer Fun themed Printable Party Pack by HoneyBops. Just Print, Cut and Glue this One-Of-A-Kind set! Created with my very own illustrations!
NOTE:This listing is for digital files that will be sent to you via email.
The printable party pack includes the following:
♥ Personalized Invite - 4x6" or 5x7" - JPG or PDF
♥ 2 inch Circles/Cupcake Toppers - 3 different designs! - PDF
♥ Party Favor (Hang Tag) - PDF
♥ Personalized 7 inch party circle/cake topper - PDF
♥ 2x8.5" Water Bottle Label - 1 design - PDF
♥ 4oz Bubble Bottle Wrapper - PDF
NON PERSONALIZED ITEMS:
♥ Banner that spells: HAPPY BIRTHDAY - 1 letter per letter size page - PDF
* If you would like a banner that spells your child's name, please contact me for a Special Listing.
♥ Cupcake Wrappers - 2 different designs - PDF
♥ 4x6" or 5x7" Blank Fold over (tent style) cards - 2 Designs - PDF
♥ Straw mini flags (3 different designs) - PDF
♥ Blank Thank You Card - (Name at the bottom can be personalized) - PDF
TO PERSONALIZE and RECEIVE THIS SET:
1. Email me the following information to honeybops [!at] gmail.com
♥ Invite: (Name, party details, rsvp info and specify size: 4x6" or 5x7")
♥ 2 inch circles - Circle 1: Name; Circle 2: Age
♥ Size for the Blank Thank You Card: 4x6" or 5x7"
♥ Wording for the Party Favor (hang tag) - PDF
♥ 7 inch circles - Name & Age.
♥ Water Bottle Label: Name, Age, Date
♥ 4oz Bubble Bottle Label: Name, Age, Date
2. Next: **WATCH YOUR INBOX** I'll email proofs to you (usually within 3 business days after receiving payment confirmation and I've received all the necessary info from you).
3. Once approved, your custom high resolution digital files will be sent to you via email within 2 business day.
SOFTWARE NEEDED: You'll need to have the following software to open this file: Adobe Acrobat (which you can download for free at: www.adobe.com).
***PLEASE NOTE: Files are NON-EDITABLE.
After you've received your personalized digital invite, you are ready to print! Here are some printing suggestions: (we suggest to choose matte or luster finish):
1. Online photolabs like shutterfly, snapfish etc....
2. Send invites to be printed to any local photo lab of your choice ( like Walmart, Target, Costco, etc.)
3. Print at home *
4. E-mail invites to your friends or upload to places like pingg.com (which is free* and super flexible!)
5. Print your other party pack items on bright white cardstock or linen paper for an extra awesome look!
*If you plan to print at home and would like to have multiple invitations laid out on an 8.5x11" page, just let me know and I can send you it to you as a PDF.
[KIND DISCLAIMER: Colors on your final, printed product may vary slightly from what you see on your computer screen due to differences in ink, paper and printing / processing methods (home printers, photo-labs, etc]
Illustrations and original designs © 2013 Jeannie L Dickson-All Rights Reserved