When I was small, being banished to the “kid’s table” at thanksgiving was always a less than fun prospect. It was usually a card table unceremoniously draped with a table cloth and no fancy centerpiece or fancy décor that made the “adult table” feel so grand and special. This thanksgiving printable package will change that for kids everywhere this year!
All the printable files you need to set a thanksgiving kid’s table that even the adults will want to sit at are included in this package. This pack is even great for classroom use throughout the month of November! It includes:
- “Happy Thanksgiving “ banner
- Labels, 4 designs
- Buffet tents, 4 designs
- 2 inch circles decorated with turkeys, pumpkins, leaves and the saying “Give Thanks” and “With Grateful Hearts” to use as cupcake toppers, stickers, napkin tags, gift tags…and many many more uses
- Cupcake wrappers
- Napkin rings
- Place cards
- “Tree of Thanks” paper craft for centerpiece. Assemble the tree, and have the children write what they are thankful for on the leaves and hang them with twine or ribbon.
Everything is formatted to print on 8.5x11 white cardstock.
What you’ll need:
- A printer (yours or the nearest office supply store’s)
- a sharp pair of scissors or paper cutter
- A 2 to 2 1/4 inch puncher, either scalloped or round. These are readily available at any craft shop, or anywhere scrapbooking supplies are sold.
- Ribbon for the tree
- Cardstock in brown and orange, if desired.
***These products are for personal use only. You may not use them or any part of the design for any type of sale. All rights remain with Frog Prince Paperie.***