Three Little Monkeys Studio offers custom designed party printables with vintage flair and
product info: ...
This custom DIY party pack is so pretty and perfect for your little equestrian. It features shabby chic pastel rainbow colors of rose, petal pink, lavender, sage, sea foam, buff and cream, highlighted with lace doilies.
As seen on Hostess With The Mostess:
This invitation will come to you as a 5x7" digital file you can print at home or have professionally printed at a photo lab. 4x6" also available. Please specify size and graphic.
Also includes these PDFs:
- a custom invitation (can be made double-sided with a photo on the back)
- thank you note
- custom "Happy Birthday" banner
- straw flags
- mini horse bunting
- tent cards (you can fill them out directly in the PDF & print)
- cupcake wrappers
- custom party circles (use your party circles for cupcake toppers, favors tags ... your options are limitless!)
- custom "Happy Birthday" door sign
- custom candy bar favor wrapper
- custom Hershey's Kiss candy stickers
- party hat
- horse beverage/water bottle labels
- hang tags "Thank You" or "Pony Treats"
HOW TO ORDER
Purchase this listing and complete your payment.
In the "Notes to Seller" section at checkout, put the following information EXACTLY as you wish it to appear:
Processing will be underway within one to three business days of receiving your payment and party details. When the personalization is complete you will receive a link to view your preview. If all of the details are correct and there are no typos let me know right away! I'll follow-up with a link for you to download your finished items, helpful printing tips, instructions for printing at photo labs, home and professional printers.
The invitation will come to you as a 5x7 image. The party pack files are set-up as 8.5x11 PDFs, so they can easily be printed using your home color printer or taken to your local copy center. The files can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is already on most computers or can be easily downloaded for free at www.adobe.com if needed.
A list of helpful supplies, tips and instructions will be provided.
Please view my store policies for more information: http://www.etsy.com/shop/3LittleMonkeysStudio/policy?ref=ls_policies.