Custom water bottle labels and personalized labels of all types.
product info: ...
50 Wedding Water Bottle Labels - Personalized Labels - Wedding Water Labels - Custom Water Bottle Labels - Waterproof Water Bottle Labels
50 8" x 2" Custom Water Bottle Labels - Self Stick and Waterproof
♥♥♥ Need a different quantity? Contact us and request a listing! ♥♥♥
30 Waterproof Labels = $17.95
50 Waterproof Labels = $29.95
75 Waterproof Labels = $39.95
100 Waterproof Labels = $49.95
150 Waterproof Labels = $74.95
200 Waterproof Labels = $99.95
250 Waterproof Labels = $119.95
300 Waterproof Labels = $139.95
350 Waterproof Labels = $159.95
400 Waterproof Labels = $179.95
500 Waterproof Labels = $209.95
600 Waterproof Labels = $249.95
750 Waterproof Labels = $299.95
1000 Waterproof Labels = $349.95
♥ How to Order:
1. Add product to cart
2. Let us know the text and colors you would like printed in the "Notes to Seller" box
3. Check out and wait for your digital proof to arrive in etsy messaging
4. New to etsy or have questions? Call us toll free at 888-511-5223
******IN ORDER TO PREVENT DELAYS IN PROCESSING, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK ETSY MESSAGING FOR YOUR PROOF!
♥ Turnaround Time and Shipping Information:
1. Most orders are shipped within 24 hours of proof approval, but please allow up to 3 days in-house printing time unless you need a rush job.
2. We can almost always accommodate rush orders. Convo us for details.
3. We ship by US Postal Service Priority Mail. Overnight services are also available by request.
4. For international orders, please allow 3-6 weeks.
♥ Water Bottle Brands That Fit This Label:
There are dozens of brands of bottled water. Many brands are regional, meaning we don't ever see them in Florida. Some brands we've tested that will work are listed below. Many other brands will also work. Just be sure that the label is 8" or less around the bottle and 2" or less from the top of the label to the bottom.
1. Aquafina 16.9 oz, 12 oz and 8 oz
2. Dasani 16.9 oz and 8 oz
3. Clover Valley 8 oz
4. Sams Choice 10 oz
♥ Helpful Tips:
1. Get the sturdiest bottle you can find with the least amount of ridges.
2. If you get a bottle with ridges where the labels will be applied, make sure the ridges are even. This will make your label look much straighter with minimal wrinkles.
3. Always remove the existing label before applying the personalized labels.
4. Never apply the labels to wet bottles. Always apply when dry.
5. When applying the labels, we've found it helpful to lay the bottle on a clean flat surface and roll the label on after you've lined it up on the bottle. This makes for a nice tight and even application.
6. Don't get in a hurry if at all possible. It goes by pretty quick with a helper and some patience. :)
♥ About Us and Our Guarantee:
LabelsRus has been in business since 1998. We are label professionals who take our job very seriously. Etsy is not a hobby or part time job for us.
Printing beautiful labels is what we're all about! If you're looking for a top notch team that will deliver top quality personalized labels, we're ready and waiting to help you. Go ahead and message us and 90% of the time you will get a response within minutes.