Digital files are the easiest and fastest way to receive the perfect invitation. Because nothing is shipped via postal service, the invitation is personalized within the turnaround time you purchase and emailed to you without any worries of a lost or late shipment. Once you receive the file, you may choose to print at home or any print shop — unlimited times! You can print your files from a smartphone, tablet, or computer by using a print shop's in-store kiosk, online website, or mobile app. Need to make changes after you receive the file? With our shop, we offer free revisions up to 6 months after purchasing. Please read each section below for more information.
① Add Item to Cart
② In the cart menu, provide your details:
RSVP Name & Number:
Color Changes: (optional)
Wording Changes: (optional)
Email Address that the file will be sent to:
③ Proceed to Checkout and Submit Payment
● Changes to colors and wording are free
● High-quality .JPG photo file
● High-quality .PDF document file (available upon request)
● Print unlimited quantities at home or print stores
● Revisions/edits are free up to 6 months after purchasing
● The files are emailed to you - nothing is mailed or shipped
● STANDARD - personalized within 24-48 hours of receiving the info
● RUSH - personalized under 24 hours of receiving the info
Stores & Paper Types
● Photo Prints (lightweight photo paper with a glossy or matte finish)
☆ Walgreens ☆ CVS ☆ Costco ☆ Walmart ☆ SAMs
● Cardstock (thick paper with a glossy or matte finish)
☆ Office Depot ☆ Staples ☆ FedEx Office/Kinkos ☆ Postnet
● Spend $10 or more and receive 20% off with coupon code: PUGGYPRINTS20
Add the items to your cart and enter the coupon code to receive the discount. Make sure the coupon is applied before adding the payment.
● We currently do not have any items to match this theme. If you are interested in a new design for matching party decorations or thank you cards, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
We do our very best to ensure that your digital file is crisp clear, colorful, and the highest quality at 300dpi resolution. Unfortunately, we have no control over print companies and the quality of service they provide. If for any reason your prints appear blurry, dark, or discolored, you will need to contact the printing company and have them address these problems. There are several factors that go into printing— (the type of printer and ink, paper thickness, color of paper, and paper finish). As a recommendation, use a professional printer and white cardstock with a glossy or matte finish.
* Clipart by PuggyPrints.etsy.com
* © 2014-2016 Puggy Prints. All rights reserved.