Printable Parties: Announcements, Invites, Banners, Tags, Decor, and photo cards
product info: ...
Birth Announcement: Worth the Wait - Custom Digital Photo Infertility Miracle Girl Boy Baby DIY - printable diy
If you've struggled with infertility and are finally blessed with the child you've been dreaming of, the 'worth the wait' birth announcement is perfect for you! Not only are you sending pictures of your new bundle of joy to all your family and friends, but you're creating the perfect memento that you will cherish for many years to come.
This listing is for one (1) 5x7" high quality digital jpg file that will be customized with your child's birth information. Once you receive the final copy, you can then have it printed at your favorite photo site (winkflash, shutterfly, target, etc) or print house (Kinko's, etc.)
Here's how I work:
1) Purchase the sample through Etsy.
2) Please EMAIL me the following information along with the photos: child's name, birth date and time, length, and weight. Include your names (first and last). Please do NOT send the information via etsy convo - it will DELAY your order.
3) All information should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Once I have your information, you will receive a proof within 48 hours (although it's usually within a couple of hours).
5) Once the proof has been approved, I will send you a high resolution file that is suitable for printing.
6) There is no shipping charge as this is an electronic, digital jpg file that will be emailed to you.
Notes about photos:
1) All photos must be taken by you. I fully uphold all copyright laws and will not use "professional" photographs unless you have a written release from the photographer. By sending photos to SwishDesigns, you are confirming that you have the rights to use the photographs.
2) For the main photo - please choose photos that have a lot of room around the baby. If the photo is zoomed in too tightly, there won't be room for the wording.
3) For the three small photos - please don't crop them. ALL PHOTOS WILL BE CROPPED TO FIT THE TEMPLATE. I do my best to ensure that each photo is zoomed in so that there is consistency. Please try to choose photos that have the baby (and/or siblings) centered in the photo. If you have any questions about the photos, please email me before purchasing.
Photos should be as high quality as possible - preferably at least 300 dpi or higher.
And a final note:
Computer monitors will display the colors slightly different than it will print. I recommend that you print your proof to see how the colors translate to the actual card.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your child! I look forward to designing something that you'll love!