When Noelle and Kerry of Sweet Craft Cakes approached me about giving away their "Teacher's Rock!" teacher appreciation printables collection I jumped at the chance. Not only are the printables adorable, but I love the idea of giving teachers a little extra special appreciation during their week (May 2 - 6).
This retro cool collection includes: free lunch gift certificate for your teacher, "5 reasons teachers rock" cards, party labels, and a "teachers rock" banner.
Also, Noelle and Kerry had some great ideas for how to celebrate Teacher Appreciation Week. Here's what they had to say:
Our PTA schedules a full week of activities every year to pamper the teachers who take care of our children. We have picked a fun way to treat them like “Rock Stars” to let them know how much we appreciate the wonderful thing they do for our children.
- Monday: Let's buy you and a friend lunch! Alter a lunch box, and then gather take-out menus from your local restaurants, next print out the poem we have created and place all items in the lunch box to deliver to your “Rock Star” teacher.
- Tuesday: Notes of appreciation to rock their world: Print out "5 reasons your Teacher Rocks" and have your child add their own words of appreciation.
- Wednesday: “Here's The Scoop, Teachers Rock." Alter a take-out box, add some Pop Rocks, and give a gift card to a local ice cream shoppe.
- Thursday: Rock your teacher’s day by bringing them some beautiful flowers.
- Friday: If your PTA hosts a luncheon, you can make it extra special with an ever-so-popular candy or ice cream buffet. Use our rockin banner, labels, and signs to dress up the teachers lounge.
If you use these printables to celebrate your teachers, please send photos to email@example.com. I'd love to show them off.