Posts Tagged ‘Halloween’
They look fabulous and yet they are super easy to make !!!
- Assortment of orange cardstock (I used textured, glittered, and patterned)
- One sheet of green cardstock
- Paper straws
- Glue, scissors, tape
- Optional: Glitter
Download the pumpkin template here.That Cute Little Cake and on Facebook and Pinterest.
I love seeing your fall/Halloween parties showing up on our site! Take a look at this incredibly fun pumpkin patch painting birthday! I've also got some other birthdays to show you... a beautiful Minnie Mouse party from South Africa, a creative Peppa Pig party with great cut-out characters, and a clever Zelda 10th birthday party based on the video game!
- Alexis and Jennifer's Pumpkin Patch Painting Party
- Izelle V's Anri's 1st Birthday
- Carol C's Peppa Pig Party
- Mayra Rivera's Zelda Video Game Party
Check out all our princess costumes here!
The party vendors on our site are the most creative, imaginative, inspired people I know (and yes, I'm biased). We've compiled a gallery of the Halloween products they sell to help you find unique items this season.
Plus, I had to show off my top ten Halloween picks! Here they are in no particular order...Halloween Soap Finger Set by Howard's Home Doggie Buggy Bumble Bee Headband Antennae from Whimsy Wendy Printable Potion Favor Boxes from Piggy Bank Parties
Check out the whole Halloween shopping guide here:
HP is the new sponsor of our free printables page and we're excited.
What this means for you is we will be rolling out new collections of free printables sponsored by HP for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and beyond. Plus we'll be doing HP printer giveaways!
And what this means for me is HP sent me an HP Officejet 7500A and I got to try it out for my most recent printables project.
My friend, Debby, is throwing a birthday party on Halloween for her son, Zachary, and I volunteered to put together the decorations. Since they wanted scary and creepy I chose our "Gothic" printables collection created by Mimi's Dollhouse.
So for the last couple of days I've been using my spiffy new printer with the HP glossy brochure paper they also sent me, and how do I feel about it? I love it!
Here's a picture of my new printer.
Now to be fair, before this I was using a junky printer ready for the e-waste bin, so anything would be an upgrade, but this printer has definitely exceeded my expectations.
Here's what I like about it:
- It's easy to use. So far I've been able to figure out everything myself. (Disclaimer: my husband, David, did the initial set-up.)
- Everything I print looks incredibly professional -- the printables came out perfect, as did the photos I printed. I'd never used glossy brochure paper before for printables, but I'm now a convert.
- The printer can print documents and photos in a variety of sizes from 3 x 5 to 13 x 19 inches. I've been trying this out by printing different photo sizes but I have not yet ventured into the 13x19 inch territory.
- The printer has a cool feature where I can take a photo with my iPhone, email it to an address I set up on the HP site, and the printer will automatically print it. I'm talking with my friend Debby about possibly bringing the printer over to her house the night of her Halloween party, so as guests take photos with their phones, they can email them to the printer and walk away with instant prints - self-serve photo printing in a snap, interesting idea, right?
- The printer has built in apps where I can download and print files like Disney coloring sheets. I've just started to explore this feature, but since my daughter is a huge Ariel fan, you have no idea how useful this is at giving her something to do when I'm trying to cut out printables, and she wants to be my "helper." :)
Very soon we will be giving away an HP Officejet 7500A just like mine. I know you will love it. Stay tuned...
We're going dark and scary here at Catch My Party with this amazing set of FREE "Gothic" Halloween printables designed by Holly from Mimi's Dollhouse.
The collection includes invitations, party circles, drink flags, tented cards, party cones, cupcake wrappers, a "Happy Halloween" banner, and a word scramble game for the kids.
We're hoping with this collection, you can scare the pants off your guests! Happy haunting!!
Thank you Holly for this super spooky collection. To learn more about Holly and see all of her great designs, visit Mimi's Dollhouse!
This week's photo comes from Kori C's White Pumpkin Party.
When I read this sign Kori had on her beautiful dessert table, I thought what a great reminder to stay in gratitude. Thank you, Kori, for the sentiment, just perfect for this time of year.
P.S. Kori, just let me know her sign is available as a free download. How great! Thanks, Kori.
Daffny!!! Congrats, you were the 21st person to "like" FunFavors on Facebook and won a Halloween Party Package worth $73!
Good luck with your party, Daffny, and please add it to our site so we can all see it after you throw it!
Thanks to everyone who entered, and please check out our newest giveaway where you could win 250 super professional business cards from UPrinting.
We're giving away a whole new collection of FREE "Little Witches" Halloween party printables designed by my friend, Betsy from B.Nute Productions. This collection has the cutest little witches and a retro feel that I just love.
And in addition to the invitation, party circles, "Bewitched" banner, goodie bag labels, and party labels Betsy designed, she also created this adorable "cootie catcher" fortune teller that will keep your kids entertained for hours.
DOWNLOAD THE HIGH RESOLUTION FILES FOR PRINTING:
The fabulously fun cootie catcher...
And if you don't know how to fold an cootie catcher, here's a video to help.
Thank you, Betsy for designing this adorable vintage collection. To learn more about Betsy and see all her festive designs, check out her company, B.Nute Productions.
As promised, here are more amazing Halloween treats from our favorite vendors. We've got creepy, we've got cute... take a look!
To learn more about the vendors or to buy some treats, just click on the link or the photo.
Mummy cake pops from Simply Posh
Chocolate Skeleton Cameo from The Frosted Petticoat
Halloween Skeleton Sugar Cookies from Sugar Sanctuary
Halloween Cake Pops from Mom's Killer Cakes & Cookies
Halloween Jack-o-Lantern Fondant Cupcake Topper from Mimicafe Union
Halloween Ghost Gourmet Marshmallows from Madyson's Marshmallows
Halloween Oreo Pops From Half Baked Co.
Skull Lollipops from Sweetniks
Halloween Hello Kitty Chocolate Covered Oreo by Serena's Party Boutique
You vendors blow me away! To see all our vendors, check out our entire party vendor directory, and if you're looking for FREE Halloween printables, we've got them, and if you'd like to check out some Halloween parties, we've got those, too.
If you are one of our vendors and have a Halloween treat you’d like me to add to an upcoming, please email me at jillian(at)catchmyparty(dot)com.