Posts Tagged ‘Painters Palette’
For the little kids she made homemade "art supply" favors (I know, great!), and for the older kids, she made these chocolate painters' palettes. So cute. Well, here's how...
I created a template which you can download for free.
- I printed out my template, placed it on a cookie tray and covered it with wax paper.
- In a double boiler I melted chocolate then placed the melted chocolate in a piping bag.
- With the piping bag I traced the outline of the palette on the template then filled in the outline with more chocolate.
- I used the back of a spoon to smooth each palette out then placed a red, yellow, green and blue M&M onto the soft chocolate to resemble paint drops.
- When finished, I popped the tray into the fridge to harden the chocolate.
- Once they were hard, I wrapped each pallet in a plastic bag and tied it up with bakers twine.