Now she's being unbelievably generous by putting together another tutorial, this one for how she made her dramatic gumdrop branch centerpieces. Thank you, Nicole...
When designing my Sugar Plum Fairy party, I was on a tight budget. I didn't have money for lavish floral arrangements, so I had to be creative. I wanted something that would carry through the wintry Sugar Plum Fairy theme, and came up with these below:
They're incredibly easy to make, cost very little, and were striking because of their large size.
- Branches (I just gathered mine when our neighbor did some massive trimming of his mesquite trees)
- Spray paint (I used silver)
- Some type of vessel or vase
- Either styrofoam or stones to keep the sticks in place
- gumdrops (optional, but cute!)
1) Break off branches in whatever desired length.
2) Spray paint branches any color.
Thank you, Nicole for another great tutorial!
If you make a centerpiece like this for one of your parties, please email me photos so I can post them. Also, please check out Nicole’s other amazing parties on our site, and to get more of her party tips and learn about her handmade tiaras, veils, and other wedding accessories, please read Nicole's blog, Tradewind Tiaras.
(Do you have a DIY project from one of your parties that you’d like to share? Please email me at email@example.com. I’d love to show it off!)