PhotosView all 14 photos →
- The robot was done with a cricut robots cartrige and the... [read more]
- We had Machine Oil (green Hawaiian Punch), Computer Chip... [read more]
- I created a Build your own nuts and bolts trail mix with... [read more]
- I created the robot cupcakes with chocolate covered grah... [read more]
- The gift bags contained 3D robot puzzles, wind up robots... [read more]
- I supplied each child with a sheet of sticker craft foam... [read more]
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
I threw a robot party for my son's 3rd birthday. We had food, activities, crafts, and games. We even got to defeat an evil robot lord. It was a lot of fun and went very smoothly. You can find my printables and more tutorials at http://www.craftinterrupted.com/2012/06/fantastic-friday-with-tiffany-2-robot.html
Activities / Games
We built robots out of marshmallows, toothpicks, and food markers. We made a control panel for our robot costumes. We did a scavenger hunt to find the rest of our robot pieces. Then we were awarded ray guns and defeated a giant robot lord. Afterwards we travelled by spaceship to another planet to search for moonrocks with our laser light beams
3D robot puzzles, stretchy robots, erasers, wind up robots, and robot finger puppets. The babies got robot duckies
What People Ate
Computer chips (potato chips), Galactic stars (jigglers shaped like stars), robot cupcakes, and build your own nuts and bolts trail mix.
What People Drank
Machine oil (green Hawaiian Punch)