PhotosView all 34 photos →
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
I was lucky to have some wonderful party girls/friends help me plan my ‘ties or tutus’ gender reveal party! Since this will be our last kiddo, I thought it would be fun to do something that I’ve never done with our other 3 children. I knew right away that I wanted to style this party using the colors yellow & gray! Our 20+ guests indulged in yummy desserts, tasty appetizers, and 3 different fruit spritzers. Drinks were served in milk bottles, and yummy mixed greens were eaten out of Mason jars. Our beautiful cake announced the gender of our 4th baby! We were so excited to finally tell our family & close friends that we are expecting another boy! Cupcakes, cookies, marshmallow pops, chocolate covered pretzels, and cake pops were among the several delicious desserts offered! I created a simple backdrop of yellow, white, and gray paper fans, and refurbished an old dresser I purchased from goodwill, and made it our dessert table! I collected empty wine bottles from my girlfriends, and turned them into simple centerpieces. I had so much fun styling & shooting my party! I worked with a great team of party/dessert vendors – I can’t thank them enough for all their beautiful talent, and delicious creations
Cake, chocolate dipped pretzels, cookies, cake pops, Oreo cups, gourmet candy apples, and fondant topped cupcakes.
Beautifully decorated boxes that were filled with candies.
What People Ate
The guests enjoyed mixed greens inside of Mason jars, yogurt & fruit parfaits, and chicken salad displayed inside of ice cream cones.
What People Drank
lemonade, ice tea, peach spritzer, and a delicious berry spritzer
- Cake designer - Roni's Sugar Creations
- Photographer - Laura's Little Party
- Party Planner - Laura's Little Party
- Graphic Designer - Brooklyn Design Studio
- Party Favors - She Wears The Crown
- Banner design - Made By A Princess
- Scroll cake pops - Simply A Mayzing Sweets
- Marshmallow pops/choc. covered pretzels - Mkr Creations
- Printables - J. At Your Service
- Cupcakes - She Wears The Crown
- Decorations - Jp Alexander Events
- tutu & onesie clothes line - Tini Posh