PhotosView all 41 photos →
- 3D stickers of the characters are in Tolsby frames from ... [read more]
- I bought character die cuts on Etsy and taped them to th... [read more]
We'd love you to leave a comment, but you need to be logged in.
My daughter loves Sesame Street and many of the characters. As I noticed her affection growing for Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Cookie Monster, Grover and Big Bird, I just knew a Sesame Street party was the perfect way to celebrate her 3rd birthday. I didn't want to use primary colors, so I was excited to find party paperie with a nice girly flair in fun bright colors. My husband and I did a lot of crafting over the course of a couple of months. I wanted to try my hand at making more of the party elements than in years past, but I still did a lot of outsourcing. This was such a fun party to design. The entertainment was "Elmo," of course. He did an excellent job, and the kids had a blast!
Vanilla cake and strawberry cake; lemon and raspberry macaroons; sixlets chocolate covered candy; brownies with fondant toppers (for effect only)
Activities / Games
ELMO was the entertainment.
Letters and Numbers Play-Doh kits (to embrace the educational theme of Sesame Street)
- Cake designer - Sweet Art Bakery
- Cake designer - Parkers Flour Patch
- Decorations - Cutting Up In Texas
- Decorations - Pom Pom Momma
- Decorations - Glitter Dust Designs
- Decorations - Annalise J Designs
- Entertainment - Aaron's Imaginary Friends
- Graphic Designer - The Paper Company
- Photographer - Mandy Lilly Photography